Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up science in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Science is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe.
Disciplines referred to as "science" (the branches of science):
- Natural science, the use of the scientific method to study the universe
- Social science, the use of the scientific method to study society
- Formal science, study of rules, logic, and formal systems of information
- Science (journal), the academic journal of the American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Science (1979–1986 magazine), a general science magazine published by the AAAS as Science 80, merged into Discover
- The Sciences, a popular science magazine published by the New York Academy of Sciences from 1961 to 2001
- Chico Science (1966-1997), a Brazilian singer and composer
- S.C.I.E.N.C.E., a 1997 album by Incubus
- Science (album), a 2006 music album by the Norwegian singer–songwriter Thomas Dybdahl
- "Science", a song on the album Toxicity by System of a Down
- Science Ltd, a company founded and owned by artist Damien Hirst
- Kieron "Science" Harvey, a "Housemate" in Big Brother 2005
- Science (TV network), a television channel owned by Discovery Networks
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Science.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.