Science and Christian Belief
|Discipline||Philosophy, religious studies, science and religion|
|Edited by||Denis R. Alexander, Rodney D. Holder|
Science and Christian Belief is a biannual peer-reviewed academic journal published by Paternoster Press on behalf of Christians in Science and the Victoria Institute. The editors-in-chief are Denis R. Alexander (Faraday Institute for Science and Religion) and Rodney D. Holder.
The journal was established in 1989, with Oliver Barclay and A. Brian Robins as co-editors-in-chief. It is abstracted and indexed in New Testament Abstracts, Religion Index One: Periodicals, and Religious & Theological Abstracts, and is distributed by EBSCO Information Services as part of Academic Search and other collections. The journal is free to members of Christians in Science.
The Victoria Institute (also known as the Philosophical Society of Great Britain) published the Journal of the Transactions of The Victoria Institute, which was established in 1866; it was renamed Faith and Thought in 1958, and then merged with the (informal) CIS Bulletin in 1989, obtaining its current name, Faith and Thought.
- World Evangelical Fellowship, Evangelical Review of Theology, Volume 15, p. 191, Paternoster Press (1991), accessed 5 November 2009
- "Creation or Evolution: Do We Have To Choose?'", Christian Today, 14 August 2008, accessed 3 November 2009
- Bowder, Bill, "Cambridge science don ticks off the teen rebels," Church Times, 7 March 2008, accessed 3 November 2009
- Haas, Jr., J.W., "Science & Christian Faith in Western Europe: Personal View," PSCF 42 (March 1990): 39–44, accessed 3 November 2009
- "Science & Christian Belief". Christians in Science. Retrieved 16 November 2009.
- John W. Haas, Jr., with David O. Moberg, Richard Bube,and Wilbur Bullock, ""The Journal of the American Scientific Affiliation At 50: Modest Beginnings, Maturing Vision, Continuing Challenges," Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith, 50 (December 1998): 241–49, accessed 3 November 2009
- Faith & Thought (formerly Faith and Thought Newsletter, established in 1985), ISSN 0955-2790, back cover
- Official website
- Warren S. Brown and Malcolm A. Jeeves, "Portraits of Human Nature: Reconciling Neuroscience and Christian Anthropology," A report from a seminar at the combined meeting of the American Scientific Affiliation and Christians in Science, Churchill College, Cambridge University, August 1998, from Science and Christian Belief 11 No. 2 (October 1999): 139–50
- Russell, Colin, "Without a Memory", from Perspectives on Science and Christian Faith (American Scientific Affiliation), 45 (March 1993): 219–21, Reprinted with permission from Science & Christian Belief (1993) Vol 5. No 1
- Full text of Vol. 1