Science and Technology Daily
|Type||Daily science and technology newspaper|
|Publisher||Ministry of Science and Technology|
Science and Technology Daily (科技日报, Keji Ribao) is the official newspaper of the Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China. It is published in Chinese and based in Beijing. Historically, it was one of the few Chinese newspapers to cover the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989. More importantly, by nature, it is regarded as the authority for science and technology issues with objective and scientific perspectives.
- "Science and Technology Daily". Chinaculture.org. Ministry of Culture of the People's Republic of China. 24 September 2003. Retrieved 12 December 2009.
- "China to mark 96th birthday of top nuclear scientist". People's Daily. Xinhua. 9 December 2007. Retrieved 12 December 2009.
- Kristof, Nicholas D. (25 April 1989). Tony Saich, ed. "China Bans Pro-Student Newspaper". The New York Times. p. A3. Retrieved 12 December 2009.
- Faison, Seth (1990). The Chinese people's movement: perspectives on spring 1989. M.E. Sharpe. pp. 146, 148–49. ISBN 0-87332-746-2. Retrieved 12 December 2009.
- Roger V. Des Forges; Ning Luo; Yen-bo Wu, eds. (1993). Chinese democracy and the crisis of 1989: Chinese and American reflections. SUNY Press. pp. 72,123,269,271,277. ISBN 0-7914-1269-5. Retrieved 12 December 2009.
|This China-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Asian newspaper–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|