|Edited by||Wolfgang Glänzel|
Scientometrics is a monthly peer-reviewed academic journal covering the field of scientometrics. It publishes original studies, short communications, review papers, letters to the editor, and book reviews. It is published by Akadémiai Kiadó and Springer Science+Business Media and was established in 1978. Its founder and first editor-in-chief was Tibor Braun.
Abstracting and indexing
This journal is abstracted and indexed in:
Jeffrey Beall reported that the editor of Scientometrics initially reacted indifferently to the discovery of extended word-for-word plagiarism in a 2013 article. The authors in question had copied material from a source and provided a citation, but had not used quotation marks. In the end, the article was retracted.
- "Biological Abstracts - Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2018-12-07.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2018-12-07.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Retrieved 2018-12-07.
- "Inspec list of journals" (PDF). Inspec. Institution of Engineering and Technology. Retrieved 2018-12-07.
- "Source details: Scientometrics". Scopus preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-12-07.
- "Serials Database". Zentralblatt MATH. Springer Science+Business Media. Retrieved 2018-12-07.
- "Scientometrics". 2017 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science/Social Sciences ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2018.
- Jeffrey Beall (2014-03-06). "Is the Editor of the Springer Journal Scientometrics indifferent to plagiarism?". Archived from the original on 2014-10-23.
- Akhmat, Ghulam; Zaman, Khalid; Shukui, Tan; Ahmed, Tauseef (26 September 2013). "RETRACTED ARTICLE: Educational reforms and internationalization of universities: evidence from major regions of the world". Scientometrics. 98 (3): 2185–2205. doi:10.1007/s11192-014-1305-8.