|Look up scintillation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scintillation can refer to:
- Scintillation (astronomy), atmospheric effects which influence astronomical observations
- Interplanetary scintillation, fluctuations of radio waves caused by the solar wind
- Scintillation (physics), a flash of light produced in certain materials when they absorb ionizing radiation
- Scintillation (radar), an apparent rapid target displacement occurring on radar displays
- Scintillation (medicine), a rapidly oscillating pattern of visual distortions, often associated with migraine aura
- Scintillation counter, a device that measures ionizing radiation
- Scintillating grid illusion, an image in which compounded color contrasts cause an optical illusion of visual artifacts
- Scintillate (horse), a British-trained thoroughbred racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scintillation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.