Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scion or scions in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scion is a lineal descendant (a son or daughter) of a notable family.
It may also refer to:
- Scion (automobile), a brand of vehicles
- Scion Audio/Visual, a record label of the Scion automobile marque
- Scion (comics), a comic book published 2000–2004 by CrossGen Comics
- Scion (grafting), a detached shoot or twig containing buds from a woody plant which is grafted onto the stock
- Scion (Crown Research Institute), a scientific research organisation in New Zealand
- Scion (role-playing game), a role-playing game by White Wolf, Inc
- Short Scion, the Short's Scion a 1930's twin engine short haul aircraft built in Europe initially by the Short brothers.
- The Atlantean Scion is a fictional device in the video game Tomb Raider (1996) and its remake Tomb Raider: Anniversary (2007)
- An alien race in the video game Battlezone 2 (1999)
- A race of alien children in the Torchwood novel First Born (2011) by James Goss
- An episode from season 10 (2010–2011) of the TV series Smallville
- A playable class in the game Path of Exile (2013)
- Scion Hotels is a brand used by The Trump Organization since 2016 for some of its properties
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.