Scipio Africanus (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Scipio Africanus may refer to:
- Scipio Aemilianus, Publius Cornelius Scipio Aemilianus Africanus Numantinus (185–129 BC), frequently known as Scipio Africanus the Younger; Roman general, adoptive grandson of the Scipio Africanus the Elder, usually called Africanus or Scipio Africanus by Cicero
- Scipio Africanus, Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus, (235–183 BC), Roman general who defeated Hannibal, to whom the name Scipio Africanus usually refers
- George Africanus, George John Scipio Africanus, (1763–1834), West African slave who became an entrepreneur in England
- Scipio Africanus, (1702–1720), West African British slave
- Scipio Africanus Jones (1863–1943), African American educator, jurist, and politician
- Scipione l'Africano an Italian Capitani Romani-class cruiser of World War II.
- A Martian Congessional Republic Navy Patrol destroyer in the Sci-fi series the expanse.
- Scipio, a character in Cornelia Funke's The Thief Lord
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scipio Africanus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.