From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scone can represent several things:
- Scone, a type of quick-bread, typically eaten with jam and cream
- Drop-scone, British word for a small pancake
- Scone, sometimes used as another name for comma category
- Barbara Young, Baroness Young of Old Scone (born 1948), Labour member of the House of Lords
- Robert of Scone (died 1159), 12th century bishop of Cell Rígmonaid (or Kilrymont, now St Andrews)
- Scone, New South Wales, Australia (named after the Scottish burgh by emigrants)
- Scone Grammar School, Australian independent Anglican school
- Scone High School, Australian government high school
- Scone Horse Festival, celebration of Scone's cultural links to equines
- Scone railway station, New South Wales
- Scone Thoroughbreds, country rugby league team
- The Scone Advocate, Australian local newspaper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.