Scornicești Solar Park
|Scornicești Solar Park|
|Commission date||December 2011|
|Construction cost||€3 million|
|Nameplate capacity||1 MW|
|Annual output||1,300 MWh|
Scornicești Solar Park, a large thin-film photovoltaic (PV) power system, is built on a 5 ha plot of land near the Scornicești commune in Romania. The power plant is a 1-megawatt solar power system using 4176 240 Wp panels of state-of-the-art thin film technology, and was completed in December 2011. The solar park is expected to supply 1,300 MWh of electricity per year. Construction began in September 2011 and was completed in December of the same year.
- Energy policy of the European Union
- Renewable energy commercialization
- Renewable energy in the European Union
- Solar power in Romania
- Scornicești Photovoltaic Park
- Presence on the International Photovoltaic Market
- "O singură firmă face curent de la Soare în România" (in Romanian). Money. 2011-06-06. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- Facts and Figures