From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scorpio or Scorpio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scorpio is the Latin word for scorpion.
- Scorpio (weapon), artillery used in Ancient Rome
- Scorpio ROV, a class of submersible remotely operated vehicle, including the Scorpio II and Super Scorpio operated by the US and UK navies
- Mahindra Scorpio, an Indian SUV
- Ford Scorpio, a car
- Scourge, a Roman whip
- Codename for version 8 of the ColdFusion application server
- Scorpius, a constellation often called Scorpio
- Scorpio (astrology), a sign of the Zodiac
- The yoga asana known as the Scorpio
- Charlie Skaggs, a professional wrestler known as "2 Cold Scorpio"
- Hank Scorpio, a supervillain from the TV series The Simpsons
- The Scorpio Killer, the antagonist in the 1971 Clint Eastwood film Dirty Harry
- OZ-16MSX-D Scorpio, a mecha from the After Colony Era (Gundam Wing)
- Scorpio (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Skorpio (comics), A DC Comics supervillain
- Scorpiomon, a Digimon named after the star sign
- Scorpio (Blake's 7), the heroes' fictional spacecraft in the final season of the TV series Blake's 7
- Scorpio (film), a 1973 spy film starring Burt Lancaster and Alain Delon
- "Scorpio" (Flashpoint), the pilot of the TV series Flashpoint
- Eddie Morris, A.K.A. Scorpio, a member of Grandmaster Flash's rap group, The Furious Five
- "Scorpio", a song recorded by Grandmaster Flash And The Furious Five
- "Scorpio" (Dennis Coffey song), a song recorded by Dennis Coffey
- "Scorpio" (Trax song), a song recorded by Korean rock band The TRAX
- Task Force Scorpio, a United Nations biological and chemical response team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scorpio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.