From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scorpion, in comics, may refer to:
- Scorpion, a number of Marvel Comics comics characters including:
- Mac Gargan, a supervillain and frequent enemy of Spider-Man, the third Venom and The Dark Avengers as The Black Spider-Man, but is back to "being" Scorpion.
- Scorpia (comics), (Elaine Coll), a female version of the Mac Gargan Scorpion.
- Scorpion (Carmilla Black)/Thanasee Rappaccini, first appeared in Amazing Fantasy vol. 2 #7 and was created by Fred Van Lente and Leonard Kirk.
- Ultimate Scorpion, a clone of Ultimate Spider-Man (Peter Parker).
- Silver Scorpion, (Elizabeth Barstow) first appeared in Daring Mystery Comics #7 (April 1941).
- Kron Stone, an enemy of Spider-Man 2099, in the Timestorm 2009–2099 alternate reality.
- Scorpion (Atlas/Seaboard Comics), a character from former Marvel Comics publisher Martin Goodman's Atlas/Seaboard Comics
- Scorpion, a Fawcett Comics character from Earth-S who appeared in Captain Marvel
- Le Scorpion, a Belgian comic set in 18th century Vatican, by Stephen Desberg and Enrico Marini
- Scarlet Scorpion, an AC Comics character
- Scorpion (disambiguation)
- Scorpia (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillainess
- Scorpio (comics), a number of Marvel Comics characters with the same alias
- Scorpion (Fawcett Comics) at the Comic Book DB
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.