From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Act of the Scottish Parliament.
The term Scotland Act may refer to:
- Scotland Act 1978, part of an initial attempt at a devolved Scotland (repealed 1979)
- Scotland Act 1998, which formed the devolved Scottish Parliament
- Scotland Act 2012, which devolved further powers (primarily relating to taxation)
- Scotland Act 2016, which devolved a number of transport- and finance-related powers
Scottish devolution commissions
- Kilbrandon Commission, for the 1978 and 1998 Acts
- Calman Commission, for the 2012 Act
- Smith Commission, for the 2016 Act
Other United Kingdom devolution Acts
- Northern Ireland Act, for Acts devolving powers to the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Government of Wales Act (disambiguation), for Acts devolving powers to the National Assembly for Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scotland Act.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.