Scotsguard United Church.
|Motto(s): "Little Chicago"|
|Rural Municipality||Bone Creek|
|Restructured (Unincorporated)||December 31, 1953|
|• Governing body||Bone Creek No. 108|
|• MP||David L. Anderson|
|• MLA||Wayne Elhard|
|Railways||Great Western Railway|
Scotsguard is an unincorporated community within the Rural Municipality of Bone Creek No. 108, Saskatchewan, Canada. The community is located on Highway 13, also known as the historic Red Coat Trail, about 10 km northeast of the town of Shaunavon.
Prior to December 31, 1953, Scotsguard was incorporated under village status, but was restructured as an unincorporated community under the jurisdiction of the Rural Municipality of Bone Creek No. 18 on that date.
- National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home, Municipal Directory System, archived from the original on November 21, 2008
- Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency, archived from the original on 2007-09-11
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line
- "Covered population 2002" (PDF). Saskatchewan Health. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-05-27. Retrieved 2008-04-17.
|This Saskatchewan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|