Scotstounhill railway station
|Scottish Gaelic: Cnoc Scotstoun|
View from Platform 1 looking west towards Dalmuir
|Managed by||Abellio ScotRail|
|Number of platforms||2|
|Live arrivals/departures, station information and onward connections|
from National Rail Enquiries
|Annual rail passenger usage*|
|Original company||Glasgow, Yoker and Clydebank Railway|
|Pre-grouping||North British Railway|
|National Rail – UK railway stations|
|* Annual estimated passenger usage based on sales of tickets in stated financial year(s) which end or originate at Scotstounhill from Office of Rail and Road statistics. Methodology may vary year on year.|
Scotstounhill railway station serves Scotstounhill in Glasgow, Scotland. The station lies on the Argyle and North Clyde lines, serving the districts of Scotstoun and Knightswood, with trains to and from Glasgow Central or Queen Street stations and on into the east end.
- 2tph to Whifflet via Glasgow Central Low Level, with one through to Motherwell
- 2tph to Cumbernauld via Glasgow Queen Street Low Level
- 4tph to Dalmuir, with 2 continuing through to Dumbarton Central
Additional services to/from Garscadden stop at peak periods. On Sundays there are 2tph to Balloch and to Glasgow Central L.L (and thence alternately to Larkhall and Motherwell via the Hamilton Circle).
- Brailsford, Martyn, ed. (December 2017) . "Gaelic/English Station Index". Railway Track Diagrams 1: Scotland & Isle of Man (6th ed.). Frome: Trackmaps. ISBN 978-0-9549866-9-8.
- Scotstounhill Station (Mitchell Library, Glasgow Collection, Postcards Collection, 1910), The Glasgow Story
- Table 226 National Rail timetable, May 2016
- Butt, R. V. J. (1995). The Directory of Railway Stations: details every public and private passenger station, halt, platform and stopping place, past and present (1st ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 978-1-85260-508-7. OCLC 60251199.
- Jowett, Alan (March 1989). Jowett's Railway Atlas of Great Britain and Ireland: From Pre-Grouping to the Present Day (1st ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 978-1-85260-086-0. OCLC 22311137.
- Jowett, Alan (2000). Jowett's Nationalised Railway Atlas (1st ed.). Penryn, Cornwall: Atlantic Transport Publishers. ISBN 978-0-906899-99-1. OCLC 228266687.
- Media related to Scotstounhill railway station at Wikimedia Commons
- Pictorial History of Scotstounhill Station
- RAILSCOT on Glasgow, Yoker and Clydebank Railway
|This Glasgow railway station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|