Scott Duncan (businessman)
Scott Daniel Duncan
1983 (age 34–35)
|Residence||Houston, Texas, US|
|Net worth||US$4.1 billion (February 2016)|
|Spouse(s)||married May 6, 2017 (Jennifer Boyer)|
|Family||Randa Duncan Williams (sister)|
Milane Duncan Frantz (sister)
Dannine Duncan Avara (sister)
Duncan is an investor. He inherited $3.1 billion upon the death of his father along with each of his sisters inheriting the same share. Due to an elimination of the estate tax for the year 2010, Duncan became the first American billionaire to pay no estate tax since its enactment. According to 2018 Forbes 400, Scott Duncan is worth $ 6.2 billion and is one of the youngest billionaires in the United States.
- Forbes: The World's Billionaires - Scott Duncan September 2013
- Houston Business Journal: "Dan Duncan dies at 77" by Casey Wooten March 29, 2010
- Houston Business Journal: "Duncan heirs added to Forbes richest 400 list" by Casey Wooten September 22, 2010
- New York Times: "Legacy for One Billionaire: Death, but No Taxes" By DAVID KOCIENIEWSKI June 8, 2010
- "Forbes 400 2018". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-10-12.
|This Texas biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|