This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Scott Eyman (born March 2, 1951) is an American author, and former book editor and art critic of The Palm Beach Post. He is a frequent book reviewer for The Wall Street Journal, and has been a contributor for The New York Observer. His books specialize in the Golden Age of Hollywood. He is the author of John Wayne: The Life and Legend, (2014), Empire of Dreams: The Epic Life of Cecil B. DeMille, (2010), Louis B. Mayer: Lion of Hollywood (Simon & Schuster, (2005), Print the Legend: The Life and Times of John Ford (2001), Ernst Lubitsch: Laughter in Paradise (2000), and The Speed of Sound: Hollywood and the Talkie Revolution 1926-1930 (1997), Mary Pickford: America's Sweetheart (1990), and Five American Cinematographers (1987). With co-author Louis Giannetti, he published Flashback: A Brief History of Film (1986), now in its seventh edition.
Robert Wagner's autobiography, Pieces of My Heart: A Life, written with Eyman, was published on 23 September 2008, and was on the New York Times Bestseller List. Their second collaboration, You Must Remember This, (Link is not associated with this author) was published March 11, 2014, about life off the studio lot, was also on the New York Times Bestseller List (March 30, 2014).
- Articles for The New York Observer
- Book review: 'Empire of Dreams' by Scott Eyman, Los Angeles Times, August 25, 2010
- Review of "Empire of Dreams," Scott Eyman's biography of Cecil B. DeMille, The Washington Post, October 24, 2010
- Scott Eyman on IMDb
- Biography, Scott Eyman website
- Finding aid author: John N. Gillespie (2015). "Scott Eyman papers". Prepared for the L. Tom Perry Special Collections, Provo, UT. Retrieved May 16, 2016.
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|