Scott Fox (author)
Detroit, Michigan, United States
|Residence||California, United States|
|Education||Bachelor of Arts in Management, Juris Doctor in Intellectual Property|
|Alma mater||University of Michigan, Stanford University School of Law|
|Occupation||Financial Entrepreneurship and Self-Help Author, Serial Entrepreneur, Angel Investor, Founder at ClickMillionaires.com, RadioGuestList.com, OC Startup Council.|
Scott Fox is an American financial and self-help author, specializing in entrepreneurship and startup company advice. He is a serial Internet entrepreneur, startup advisor, media personality, and angel investor. Founder of the OC Startup Council, the Click Millionaire’s MasterMinds Forum at ClickMillionaires.com, and RadioGuestList.com among many other niche website businesses, Fox is best known for his books which have been translated into many languages worldwide. These include Internet Riches: The Simple Money-making Secrets of Online Millionaires, E-Riches 2.0, and Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Business You Love.
Early life and education
Fox grew up in inner-city Detroit  where he graduated from Cass Technical High School. He received his bachelor's degree in Management from the University of Michigan before being recruited to New York by JP Morgan & Company. He began his career as an investment banker on Wall Street. He then returned to school, earning a Juris Doctorate law degree in Intellectual Property from Stanford University and attending the Stanford Graduate School of Business in the 1990s. He spent some time as a lawyer and CFO in the entertainment industry, and some working on start-ups in Silicon Valley  before starting his own companies. Today he is active as a community organizer for the startup ecosystem online and in Southern California as the CEO of the Orange County Startup Council, as well as an angel investor via Tech Coast Angels and startup advisor to early stage ventures worldwide.
Scott Fox is the bestselling author of three books: Internet Riches, E-Riches 2.0, and Click Millionaires. Each of these books is written to help new entrepreneurs use software, Internet marketing tools, and e-commerce to start an online business.
- Internet Riches: The Simple Money-making Secrets of Online Millionaires (2008) 
- E-Riches 2.0: Next Generation Online Marketing Strategies (2009)
- Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Lifestyle Business You Love (2012)
Other Business Ventures
In addition to being an author, Fox is an advisor and investor in startups, a serial start-up entrepreneur, an executive, and a podcaster. He has built multimillion-dollar e-businesses ranging from niche online ventures, to Silicon Valley venture capital-backed startups and Fortune 500 corporate web sites, to sites for celebrities like Bill O’Reilly and Larry King.
The profits from Fox's books are donated to charity.
Fox currently resides in California with his family.
- Dumas, John. "20: Scott Fox of Click Millionaires". Entrepreneur on Fire. Retrieved 7 November 2014.[verification needed]
- Tardy, Jaime. "Millionaire Story: Scott Fox". Eventual Millionaire. Retrieved 7 November 2014.[verification needed]
- Steinmann, Jeff (22 January 2014). "Episode #42 Transcript: How to Start a Business Online with Click Millionaires author Scott Fox". HowToQuitWorking.com. Retrieved 7 November 2014.[verification needed]
- Strauss, Steve (22 June 2012). "Ask an Expert: Small businesses often seek big banks' help". USA Today. Retrieved 7 November 2014.
- Wagner, Eric (4 September 2012). "Click Millionaires: 7 Secrets to Less Work and More Life". Forbes. Retrieved 7 November 2014.
- Dumas, John. "20: Scott Fox of Click Millionaires". Entrepreneur on Fire. Retrieved 7 November 2014.
- Jacquet, Tim (2 October 2012). "Click Millionaires Lifestyles Business Book by Scott Fox". TheCoreBusinessShow.com. Retrieved 7 November 2014.