Galloway with Melbourne Victory in 2015.
|Full name||Scott Robert Galloway|
|Date of birth||25 April 1995|
|Place of birth||Perth, Australia|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|2016–2017||Central Coast Mariners||24||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19 May 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 15 January 2016
Galloway's father, himself a football fan, grew up in Northern Ireland before moving to Australia, where Scott was born. His first club was Gosnells City in Perth, and he initially played in midfield before later moving into the defence. He was also a youth taekwondo champion.
Galloway was one of three Melbourne Victory summer signings of 2013, along with Francesco Stella and Jesse Makarounas. He debuted in the Melbourne derby against crosstown rivals Melbourne Heart on 2 February 2013, a game in which they won 2-1, with goals from Archie Thompson and Mark Milligan. Galloway scored his first goal for the club in a loss to Wellington Phoenix on 2 March 2015.
Central Coast Mariners
On 19 October 2016, Galloway left Melbourne Victory after failing to secure regular game time at the club and joined Central Coast Mariners. He made his first appearance for the club as a substitute in a loss to Brisbane Roar three days later.
In May 2017, the Mariners allowed Galloway to travel to the Netherlands for a trial with Willem II. Three days later, the Mariners announced that Galloway would be leaving the club, although this was said not to be directly related to his Dutch trial.
Despite trialing in the Netherlands, on 29 June 2017, Galloway joined Wellington Phoenix on a one-year contract following Rado Vidošić and Darije Kalezić convincing him it would be the best place for him to develop his game.
- As of 16 April 2017
|Central Coast Mariners||2016–17||A-League||24||2||0||0||0||0||24||2|
- "List of Players — 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup" (PDF). Fédération Internationale de Football Association. Retrieved 22 June 2013.
- "Scott Galloway". melbournevictory.com.au. Melbourne Victory. Retrieved 15 September 2015.
- "A-League's taekwondo champ on mastering defending". A-League. 20 August 2016. Retrieved 19 October 2016.
- "Five minutes with Scott Galloway". Melbourne Victory FC. 23 June 2015. Retrieved 19 October 2016.
- Sam Worthington (2 March 2015). "Wellington Phoenix shock Melbourne Victory in come-from-behind A-League win". Stuff.co.nz. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- Lynch, Michael (19 October 2016). "A-League transfers: Scott Galloway out, German Maximilian Beister in at Melbourne Victory". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 19 October 2016.
- "Victory defender exits club". FourFourTwo. 19 October 2016.
- "Roar edge out brave Mariners, Victory score late to down Adelaide United". Guardian Australia. 22 October 2016. Retrieved 23 October 2016.
- "Central Coast Mariners' Scott Galloway on trial with Willem II". ESPN FC. 16 May 2017. Retrieved 19 May 2017.
- "Mariners axe A-League duo Faty and Tavares". The World Game. 19 May 2017. Retrieved 19 May 2017.
- "Wellington Phoenix sign Australian youth international fullback Scott Galloway". Stuff.co.nz. 29 June 2017.