Scott Guthrie at MIX in 2007.
Scott Guthrie is an Executive Vice President of the Cloud and Enterprise group in Microsoft. He is best known for his work on ASP.NET, which he and colleague Mark Anders developed while at Microsoft.
He runs the Microsoft Azure (formerly known as Windows Azure) team as well as the development teams that build Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, System Center, Visual Studio and .NET.
Guthrie graduated with a degree in computer science from Duke University. Following this, he chose to focus on his major and joined Microsoft in 1997. He frequently presents wearing a signature red shirt  and speaks at many of the major Microsoft conferences.
- "Satya Nadella email to employees on tuning our organization". Microsoft News Center. March 2014. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- "Architecture Journal Profile: Scott Guthrie". Microsoft Developer Network. January 2007. Retrieved 2007-09-06.
- "Scott Guthrie's Executive Biography". Microsoft News Center. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- Wingfield, Nick (2009-03-19). "Microsoft Exec: Red Polos, To Us, Are Like Turtlenecks to Steve Jobs". The Wall Street Journal.
- "Microsoft unveils features of Dynamics 365, its new bid to bring AI to the business world". GeekWire. 2016-10-11. Retrieved 2016-11-03.
|This article related to Microsoft is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|