March 9, 1971 |
|Education||Johnson & Wales University|
Scott David Leibfried (born March 9, 1971) is a chef and culinary consultant best known for his work hosting and participating in cooking-related competition programs Hell's Kitchen and the Food Network Challenge.
After graduating from Johnson & Wales University, he spent most of his time working in the US Northeast and Europe, before relocating to the west coast of the United States in 1997 to work as a chef at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA. In 2002, he left for the executive chef position at the Napa Valley Grille in Los Angeles. He soon moved to London to work at a variety of restaurants under the guidance of Gordon Ramsay.
In 2006, he became the executive chef at Soleil @K in San Diego.
- Leibfried has appeared as Gordon Ramsay's blue kitchen sous-chef on the first ten seasons of the U.S. edition of Hell's Kitchen.
- Leibfried hosted the Food Network Challenge cooking competition series during season 1 on the Food Network.
- Leibfried also appeared on Kitchen Nightmares during the season 2 episode, "J Willy's," and the season 3 episode "Lido di Manhattan Beach".
- Scott Liebfried Trivia & Quotes. TV.com (2006-10-07). Retrieved on 2011-08-17.
- "Scott Leibfried, Sous Chef for Hell's Kitchen". foodchannel.com. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
- "Scott the Sous Chef". lifestylefood.com.au. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
- Hell's Kitchen: Staff Bio
- "Hell's Kitchen: Sous Chef Scott". realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
|This biographical article about a foodie, restaurateur or gourmand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|