Scott Mitchell (footballer)
|Full name||Scott Andrew Mitchell|
|Date of birth||2 September 1985|
|Place of birth||Ely, England|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|2008||→Stevenage Borough (loan)||6||(0)|
|2008||Rushden & Diamonds||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:11, 10 June 2008 (UTC).
Mitchell began his career with Ipswich Town. He made his debut against Derby County in November 2003 and made four appearances for the first-team. He was not offered a new contract at the end of the 2005–06 season and joined Scottish Division One side Livingston in May 2006 on a two-year contract, where he made over 40 first-team appearances for the club. He joined Peterborough United on a short-term contract in January 2008 and made five appearances for Peterborough in Football League Two. He then joined Conference National side Rushden & Diamonds in June 2008. In August 2009, Mitchell joined the Suffolk coastal side Lowestoft Town playing in the Isthmian League Division One North.
- "Mitchell is free to leave Ipswich". BBC Sport. 2006-02-14. Retrieved 2008-06-11.
- "Livi to sign up defender Mitchell". BBC Sport. 2006-05-24. Retrieved 2008-06-11.
- "Scott Mitchell". Soccerbase. Racing Post. Retrieved 2008-06-11.
- "Peterborough sign Williams again". BBC Sport. 2008-01-02. Retrieved 2008-06-11.
- "Games played by Scott Mitchell in 2007/2008". Soccerbase. Racing Post. Retrieved 2008-06-11.
- "Mitchell's a diamond". Non League Daily. 2008-06-10. Retrieved 2008-06-11.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a defender born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|