||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Scott Mueller is an author of books concerning personal computers, as well as president of Mueller Technical Research, a research and training firm. Many of his books are published by Que Publishing.
Upgrading and Repairing PCs
One popular series of books authored by Mueller is Upgrading and Repairing PCs. The first edition was published in 1988. As of 2015, the latest edition of this book is the 22nd (ISBN 978-0-7897-5000-6), released in July 2015. The various editions have sold over two million copies since 1988, a figure which the publisher claims makes Upgrading and Repairing PCs the most popular series of PC hardware books.
Upgrading and Repairing Laptops
Mueller also has a series titled Upgrading and Repairing Laptops that shares some of the material of Upgrading and Repairing PCs but focuses on the maintenance of portable computers.
- Upgrading and Repairing Laptops. Indianapolis: Que, 2003. US edition. First edition, hardback.
- Upgrading and Repairing Laptop Computers. Indianapolis: Que, 2003. UK edition. First edition, hardback.
- Upgrading and Repairing Laptops. Indianapolis: Que, 2005. US edition. Second edition, paperback.
IBM PS/2 Handbook
- Scott Mueller's section at Informit
- Upgrading and Repairing PCs website (redirects to mini-site at Que Publishing)
|This biographical article relating to a computer specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|