This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Scott Chapman Plank
November 11, 1958
|Died||October 24, 2002 (aged 43)|
Life and acting career
Scott Plank was born in Washington, D.C.
Plank's last feature film was the movie Holes (2003) starring Sigourney Weaver and Jon Voight, in which he had the supporting role of Trout Walker. In addition he appeared in The Flying Dutchman in 2001, which co-starred Rod Steiger, Saints and Sinners in 1994, The In Crowd in 1988, Panama Sugar in 1990, which co-starred Oliver Reed, and finally Without Evidence (1995), which co-starred Angelina Jolie.
Plank had an extensive theatre background that spans from Broadway to Regional theatre in Los Angeles. He was in the original cast of Dreamgirls on Broadway and toured for many years with A Chorus Line in which he played various roles. Regional theatre roles include Hurlyburly co-starring alongside Sean Penn, and a one-act play Kindness of Women, written and directed by Sean Penn.
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Member of the original Broadway cast of the 1981 musical Dreamgirls portraying a member of 'The James Early Band'.
- Theater Broadway, Chorus Line Shubert Theater
- The Kindness of Women Writer/Director: Sean Penn
- G.R. Point Director: Howard Fine/ Callboard Theater
- Theater Regional LA, Hurlyburly, Writer-Director: David Rabe/ Westwoodplayhouse
- Theatre, The Fool at the Met Theatre. Director: James Gammon.
- Appeared in Shania Twain's "Dance with the one that brought you", Director: Sean Penn.
|1984–1989||Miami Vice||Detective Glen McIntyre||TV series|
|1985||A Chorus Line||Dancer|
|1997–1998||Melrose Place||Nick Reardon||12 episodes|
|1988||The In Crowd||Dugan|
|1989||L.A. Takedown||Sgt. Vincent Hanna|
|1992||Mr. Baseball||Ryan Ward|
|1994||Saints and Sinners||Big Boy|
|1995||Without Evidence||Kevin Francke|
|1996||Marshal Law||Randall Nelson|
|Co-ed Call Girl||Ron Tamblin|
|2000–2001||Baywatch||Samuel "Sam" Parks||4 episodes|
|2001–2003||The Division||John Exstead, Jr.||6 episodes|
|2003||Holes||Charles "Trout" Walker|