Scott Stewart (director)
Stewart at WonderCon 2011
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter, producer|
Scott Charles Stewart is an American filmmaker and visual effects artist. He was one of the principal co-founders of The Orphanage, a prolific Los Angeles effects house that worked on dozens of high-profile projects. As a director, he helmed the dark fantasy action-horror films Legion and Priest, and the alien abduction thriller Dark Skies. He also executive produced the television series Dominion, a sequel to the former film. Stewart has also directed, produced, and realized dozens of short films and television commercials.
He has used actor Paul Bettany in the lead role on his first two directed features, Legion and Priest.
- Mars Attacks! (1996)
- The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997)
- Mercury Rising (1998)
- The Last Birthday Card (2000)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
- Sin City (2005)
- Night at the Museum (2006)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006)
- Superman Returns (2006)
- The Host (2006)
- Live Free or Die Hard (2007)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007)
- Grindhouse (2007)
- Red Cliff (2008)
- You Don't Mess with the Zohan (2008)
- Iron Man (2008)
- Interview with Legion Director Scott Stewart
- "Legion Director Scott Stewart Talks Priest". DreadCentral.
- Alex Billington. "First Look: Paul Bettany as Michael in Scott Stewart's Legion". FirstShowing.
- Alyse Wax. "Exclusive: Director Scott Stewart Talks 'Priest'". FEARnet.
|This article about a United States film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|