Wolf at the San Diego Comic-Con International, July 24, 2010
|Born||Scott Richard Wolf
June 4, 1968
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Kelley Marie Limp (2004–present)|
Wolf was born in Boston, Massachusetts. His mother, Susan (née Levy), is retired, and his father, Steven Wolf, is a health care executive. Wolf was raised in a Reform Jewish family. He grew up in West Orange, New Jersey, and graduated in 1986 from West Orange High School. He attended The George Washington University and received a Bachelor of Arts degree in finance. He also became a Brother of the Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity. His cousin is Josh Wolf.
Wolf was engaged to Alyssa Milano in 1993, but were separated after a year and a half. In 2002, he began dating Kelley Marie Limp, an alumna of MTV's The Real World: New Orleans, after meeting through mutual friend Joel Goldman in New York City. They married on May 29, 2004 before temporarily living in Santa Monica, California. They have three children, Jackson Kayse (born 2009), Miller William (born 2012) and Lucy Marie (born 2014), the family resides in Park City, Utah.
Wolf is known for his role as Bailey Salinger on Party of Five. On both Everwood and the short-lived The Nine, he portrayed a doctor, and he currently portrays Dr. Scott Clemmens on NBC's The Night Shift. His own maternal grandfather was an anesthesiologist. He also made guest appearances as himself on Action and Kids Inc. His sole Broadway theatre credit to date is Side Man.
|1991||All I Want for Christmas||Choir|
|1993||Teenage Bonnie and Klepto Clyde||Clyde Barrow|
|1994||Double Dragon||Billy Lee|
|1996||White Squall||Charles 'Chuck' Gieg / Narrator|
|1996||Evening Star, TheThe Evening Star||Bruce|
|1998||Welcome to Hollywood||Actor|
|2001||Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure||Scamp (voice)||Video|
|2002||Emmett's Mark||Emmett Young|
|2005||Love Thy Neighbor||Kenny|
|2013||Imagine||John Morris||Short film|
|2013||Volunteer, TheThe Volunteer||Jimmy|
|2014||Such Good People||Jake|
|2015||Meet My Valentine||Tom Bishop|
|1990-1992||Saved by the Bell||Various||Recurring role|
|1991||Kids Incorporated||Billy / Bobby||"Double Trouble"|
|1993||Commish, TheThe Commish||Todd Clements||"Dead Cadet's Society"|
|1993||Parker Lewis Can't Lose||Brian Sommerville||"The Rocky Kohler Picture Show"|
|1993||Evening Shade||David||"The Graduation", "One Hot Game"|
|1994||Blossom||Gordon 'Gordo' McCain||"Double Date"|
|1994-2000||Party of Five||Bailey Salinger||Main role|
|1995||Mad TV||Bailey Salinger||"1.6"|
|1999||Action||Scott Wolf||"Twelfth Step to Hell"|
|1999||Time of Your Life||Bailey Salinger||"The Time Sarah Got Her Shih-Tsu Together", "The Time They Threw That Party"|
|2001||Spin City||Tim Connelly||Recurring role|
|2001||Jenifer||Jenifer's Date||TV film|
|2003||Rubbing Charlie||Charlie||TV film|
|2003||Picking Up & Dropping Off||Will||TV film|
|2004||Kat Plus One||Josh||TV film|
|2004-2006||Everwood||Dr. Jake Hartman||Main role|
|2006-2007||Nine, TheThe Nine||Jeremy Kates||Main role|
|2007||Making It Legal||Josh||TV film|
|2008||CSI: NY||Mackinley Taylor||"My Name Is Mac Taylor"|
|2009-2011||V||Chad Decker||Main role|
|2011||NCIS||Casey Stratton||"Nature of the Beast"|
|2012||NCIS||Casey Stratton / Jonathan Cole||"Housekeeping", "Till Death Do Us Part"|
|2012||Joey Dakota||Franklin Morgan||TV film|
|2012-2013||Kaijudo||Raiden Pierce-Okamoto / Various (voice)||Main role|
|2013-2015||Perception||Donnie Ryan||Main role|
|2014-2015||Night Shift, TheThe Night Shift||Dr. Scott Clemmens||Main role|
|2015||BoJack Horseman||Scott Wolf (voice)||"Hank After Dark"|
- "Scott Wolf - Most Beautiful, Scott Wolf". People.com. 1995-05-08. Retrieved 2011-12-17.
- "Scott Wolf Biography (1968-)". Filmreference.com. Retrieved 2011-12-17.
- "Kaplan/Metter/Rosenberg/Hochberg/Mossowitz/and in laws:Information about Scott Wolf". Familytreemaker.genealogy.com. 1996-08-15. Retrieved 2014-08-04.
- "Great Scott –". Forward.com. 2007-02-23. Retrieved 2011-12-17.
- "THE ULTIMATE NEW JERSEY HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK: T-Z AND ALSO...", The Star-Ledger, June 27, 1999. Accessed August 4, 2007 (Password protected at 29 June 2008).
- "Comedian Josh Wolf and Actor Scott Wolf at The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil". Vegasnews.com. 2011-07-29. Retrieved 2014-08-04.
- Schindehette, Susan (1994-03-28). "Who'll Be the Boss!". People. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- Avasthi, Surabhi (April 14, 1996). "Q and A TV-Kid-Turned-Movie-Star Alyssa Milano". Daily News (New York). Retrieved 2012-06-07.
- Rogers, Steve. "'Real World New Orleans' castmember Kelly Limp marries actor Scott Wolf" realitytvworld.com May 31, 2004]
- "Scott and Kelley Wolf Hit the Shops" People magazine; February 9, 2009
- Lehner, Marla. "Scott Wolf and Wife Welcome a Son" People magazine, April 1, 2009
- "Scott Wolf Expecting Baby No. 2". People.com. 2012-05-21. Retrieved 2014-08-04.
- "Scott Wolf & Wife Kelley Expecting Third Child". Access Hollywood. Retrieved 2014-08-04.
- "Scott Wolf Welcomes Daughter Lucy Marie – Moms & Babies – Celebrity Babies and Kids - Moms & Babies - People.com". Celebritybabies.people.com. 2012-03-22. Retrieved 2014-08-04.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Scott Wolf.|