Scottish Financial Enterprise
Scottish Financial Enterprise (SFE) is the industry trade group that represents and promotes the interests of Scotland's international financial services industry. It is a company limited by guarantee based in Edinburgh.
SFE's members encompass all of the main sectors within the industry, including banking; fund management and investment management; general insurance, life assurance and pensions; asset servicing; corporate finance and broking services; professional services (law firms, chartered accountants and auditors) and support services. In addition, the membership includes professional bodies (e.g. the Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland) and government bodies: the Bank of England and Scottish Enterprise.
SFE's members account for over 70 per cent of those employed within the financial services industry in Scotland, which employs over 113,000 in Scotland and a further 100,000 in support roles.
- Chairman: Prof Ewan Brown, non-executive director of Noble Grossart Holdings, senior governor of the University of St Andrews, deputy chair of the Edinburgh International Festival and treasurer of the Royal Society of Edinburgh
- Chief executive: Owen Kelly
- Hywel Ball, Senior Partner for Scotland, Ernst & Young
- Kenneth Barclay, Managing Director of UK Corporate Banking, Royal Bank of Scotland, and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland
- Kenneth Barker, partner at Baillie Gifford
- Jim Coyle, Divisional Finance Director for Group Operations, Lloyds Banking Group; Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland; member of the Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland, and a member of the Financial Reporting Review Panel of the Financial Reporting Council
- John Gill, Managing Director of Customer Service, Standard Life Assurance
- Adrian Grace, Group Chief Executive, AEGON UK
- Benny Higgins, Chief Executive, Tesco Bank, Fellow of the Faculty of Actuaries, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland and Ambassador for The Prince's Trust Scotland
- Michael Polson, Head of Sectors and Clients, Dundas & Wilson
- Colin Stewart, Managing Director of Citi in Scotland and a Senior Credit Officer within Citi, with responsibility for their Markets and Banking activity; Chairman of Citi Pensions and Trustees Ltd and a member of Citi's UK Pension Advisory Committee with responsibility for their UK pension assets; member of the Institute of Directors; and a Director of Young Enterprise Scotland
|This article about a company of Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a business, industry, or trade-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This finance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|