Scottish International Airshow
|Scottish International Airshow|
|Venue||Ayr Low Green|
|Attendance||~ 90,000 Public Visitors |
|Activity||Trade Exhibition Aerobatic Displays Static Displays|
|Organised by||Scottish International Airshow|
|Website||Scottish International Airshow|
The Scottish International Airshow (TSIA) is an annual Air Show taking place at Ayr, Scotland. Founded in 2014, the air show features a variety of aircraft such as Biplanes, Fighter Jets, Aerobatic aircraft, Seaplanes, and much more.
TSIA is held at Ayr Low Green.
TSIA is created and hosted by the Scottish International Airshow. Inside of the air show area, it is patrolled by police and security guards. Typically, the order of the aircraft's are the Typhoon, older planes such as the Douglas DC3 and The Beech 18's. Followed by the Seaplanes and then the F18 and the red arrows. In between these aircraft there are some smaller and older planes that fly in formation.
2018 Airshow Aircraft
- Swiss Airforce F/A-18C supersonic jet display
- Royal Navy Hawker Sea Fury
- RAF Tutor Aircraft Grob G 115
- Consolidated PBY Catalina Flying Boat
- RAF Typhoon supersonic jet
- The Red Arrows
- RAF Lancaster bomber, Spitfire and Hawker Hurricane
- Cessna 172 sea plane (does a water landing)
- Formation of a Douglas DC3 and three Beech 18's
- AutoGyro Calidus
- The Global Stars aerobatic team (4 Extra 300's)
- Pitts S1 aerobatic display
- Scottish Aviation Bulldog & De Havilland Canada DHC-1 Chipmunk
- De Havilland Dragonfly
- [dead link]
- "What's On - The Scottish International Airshow".
- "Scottish Airshow 2018 Ayr Flying Display Schedule, Timetable, Weather Forecast, Tickets, Hotel Accommodation, East Fortune - Military Airshows in the UK". www.military-airshows.co.uk.
- Gray, Lisa (14 August 2018). "Arrows target Ayr show in what promises to be biggest and best year yet".