|Current owner(s)||Due North Management|
|Food type||American cuisine|
Fort Wayne, Indiana
West Lafayette, Indiana
South Bend, Indiana
Scotty's Brewhouse is a chain of restaurants and breweries in Indiana. There are Scotty's Brewhouse's located in 11 cities in Indiana, in late 2015, a location in Punta Gorda, Florida, and in early 2018, a location in Waco, Texas. Locations outside of Indiana include Oxford Ohio, Poplar Bluff Missouri, Champaign Illinois and soon to be open Mattoon Illinois. There are 17 locations open currently.
Scotty's Brewhouse was founded by Scott Wise in 1996. He opened the first Scotty's in Muncie, Indiana. The original location started serving hard alcohol, for the first time ever, in October 2015. The restaurant also underwent a $300,000 renovation.
The Second Scotty's location opened in Bloomington, Indiana, in 2001. 
In 2006, Scotty's opened in Indianapolis. The first restaurant was on the north side of town. In spring 2015, the restaurant underwent $500,000 in renovations. The menu was also updated. They installed a pizza oven, allowing the restaurant to expand its pizza menu.
In December 2016, the parent company of Scotty's Brewhouse, Scotty's Dawghouse and Thr3e Wise Men Brewing Co. Was purchased by Due North Management based in Scottsdale, Arizona. With its purchase, Due North plans to rapidly expand the concepts both domestically and internationally.
The restaurants serve American cuisine with a focus towards hamburgers and pizza. Scotty's Brewhouse has a monthly hamburger. In August 2015, the hamburger of the month was a burger topped with deep fried Oreos, crushed Oreos, and cream cheese frosting. Scotty's Brew Club has a Bloody Mary bar and brunch. They also serve a hamburger with peanut butter on it, called a Shewman Burger. Additional menu items include steak, mussels, fried pickles and nachos and trendier food such as tater tot nachos and macaroni and cheese.
- Roysdon, Keith. "Scotty: 'Really excited' for Muncie restaurants". Dine and Dash. Star Press. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- Olson, Scott. "Roundup: Scotty's $500K remodel; Louie's Wine Dive and Sangiovese opening". Property Lines. Indianapolis Business Journal. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- Kohn, Rita. "Scotty's comes to the Dawg Pound". Food + Drink Blog. Nuvo.
- Trares, Ryan. "Franklin restaurant opening on course". Daily Journel. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- Biro, Liz. "The deep-fried Oreo burger is real". Liz Biro. Indianapolis Star. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
- Swiss, Sarah. "Fore! Scotty's Brew Club opens on Franklin golf course". Food. RTV6. Retrieved 27 August 2015.
Media related to Scotty's Brewhouse at Wikimedia Commons