Scourge of God
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Scourge of God can refer to:
- Attila the Hun who was known by this name
- (In medieval ecclesiastical legend) a generalized epithet for any disaster afflicting a nation because of sin
- Modern day examples of the Scourge of God include:
- The Scourge of God (film).
- The Scourge of God (novel).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scourge of God.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.