Scouting and Guiding in India
- The Bharat Scouts and Guides (BSG), member of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts and the World Organization of the Scout Movement. The national headquarters of BSG is recognised by the Government of India. 
- the Global Movement of Green Scouts in New Delhi
- the Hindustan Scouts and Guides Association founded in 2001 whose national recognition was withdrawn in February 2005 after being heavily opposed by the Bharat Scouts and Guides, still extant in Haryana, West Bengal, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Rajasthan 
- the All India Boy Scouts Association
- The Scouts/Guides Organisation, a member of the World Federation of Independent Scouts
- the Indian Scout and Guide Fellowship, a member of the International Scout and Guide Fellowship
Indian Scout and Guide Fellowship
The Indian Scout and Guide Fellowship is a voluntary, non-political, social service organisation of adults in India who were once Scouts or Guides in their young days or those who have been leaders in the active movement or those who wish to support the active movement with their resources or spirit of service.
The Fellowship was established in 1959 and is affiliated to the International Scout and Guide Fellowship headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. The Indian Fellowship has state branches, district units and guilds in many states of India.
The Fellowship maintains close links at all levels with the active movement and keeps rapport with the National Headquarters of the Bharat Scouts and Guides and its state and district branches through India. The Fellowship also organises seminars and symposiums on subjects of national importance, organisational excellence and personal development. Members choose to work hand-in-hand with Scouts, Guides and other fellow members and help to organise service activities on special days and occasions. These activities are meant to serve the community as well as young boys and girls.
International Scouting units in India
- "Promotion of Scouting & Guiding". Department of Youth Affairs, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports. Archived from the original on 2014-08-14. Retrieved 2016-02-05.
- "Recognition to new scouting body flayed". The Hindu. The Hindu Group Publications. 2001-04-28. Retrieved 2007-01-13.
- "Recognition withdrawn". Deccan Herald. The Printers (Mysore) Pvt. Ltd. 2005-02-18. Archived from the original on February 15, 2006. Retrieved 2007-01-13.
- Balaji, C. (2009-01-09). "INDIA 1 January 2009 Parallel scouting movements mark centenary". World News Forecast. NewsAhead. Archived from the original on 2011-07-11. Retrieved 2016-02-05.
- ISGF, National Scout and Guide Fellowships
- All India Boy Scouts Association
- The Scouts/Guides Organisation
- Hindustan Scouts and Guides Association
|This article about an organisation in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Scouting or Guiding article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|