Throughout the world there are many museums related to Scouting dedicated to preserving, communicating, and exhibiting the heritage of the Scouting movement for purposes of study, education, and enjoyment of society. A downloadable world directory of Scouting museums is available from the US Scouting Service Project.
- 1 Africa
- 2 Asia
- 3 Europe
- 4 North America
- 5 Oceania
- 6 South America
- 7 See also
- 8 External links
- 9 Notes
- Baden-Powell museum – Nyeri, Kenya, near Mount Kenya. Baden-Powell's Paxtu cottage, now a small museum, stands on the grounds of the Outspan Hotel. For years it served as a WAGGGS World Center.
- Scout Information Centre – Baden Powell's Gravesite, Nyeri, Kenya, near Mount Kenya. This is a fairly modern build which contains a small shop, a board showing badges (many collected during the 2010 World Scout Moot in Kenya) and various neckers (scarfs) from around the World. There are plans to develop it in to a fully fledged museum outlining the history of the association. Talks were under way with National Museums of Kenya to obtain suitable display cases, etc... during 2013. A number of historical items currently held at the Kenya Scout HQs in Rowallan Campsite, Nairobi are likely to be moved into the new museum once it has been completed. This includes a 1st Edition copy of Scouting for Boys.
- Scout Museum at the National Training Centre, Mouchak, Gazipur, Bangladesh
- Hong Kong Scout Centre, Austin Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Japan Scout Association headquarters, Bunkyō, Tokyo, Japan. Museum occupies one floor of the headquarters.
- Philippine Scout Center (at the back of Manila City Hall), the Philippines
- Manila International Scout Museum (MISM) (Tondo, Manila), the Philippines
- Discovery Scout Centre, Singapore
- Pfadfindermuseum und Institut für Pfadfindergeschichte, Vienna 
- Pfadfindermuseum der Gilde Bruck an der Leitha
- Scouts en Gidsen Museum / Musée du Scoutisme et Guidisme, Louvain
- Centre Historique Belge du Scoutisme / Belgische Historische Centrum voor Scoutisme, Brussels
- International Scouting Museum, Arlon 
- Scouting Nederland Museum, Baarn
- Scoutingmuseum Haagse Randstad, The Hague Traveling museum without a permanent exhibition space.
- Scouting Museum "De Ducdalf", Rotterdam
- Muzeum Harcerstwa (Polish Scouting Museum), Warsaw
- Muzeum Harcerskie im. Olgi i Andrzeja Małkowskich (Olga & Andrzej Małkowski Scouting Museum), Zakopane
- Scouting Museum, Radom
- Museu Nacional do Corpo Nacional de Escutas, Lisbon
- Museu do Escutismo, Braga https://sites.google.com/site/museudoescutismo/
- Slovakia National Scouting Museum - Skautské múzeum Václava Rubeša v Ružomberku (Václav Rubeš Scouting Museum in Ružomberok), http://www.skauti-ruzomberok.sk/skautske-muzeum.html
- Kjesäters Scoutmuseum & Archive, Vingåker, http://scouthistoria.ssf.scout.se
- Scoutmuseet, Göteborg, http://scoutmuseet.se
- Scoutmuseet i Malmö
- Nordvästra Skånes Scoutmuseum, Helsingborg, http://www.nvsscoutmuseum.se/
- Larch Hill Scout Museum
- Mount Melleray National Scout Museum, Co. Waterford
- Togher Scout Museum, Cork City
- Baden-Powell House, London. A basic display and some artefacts.
- Gilwell Park, Chingford, north London. Closed in the Spring of 2016 as heritage preservation was affected by building lighting and humidity.
- Guide Heritage Centre, London
- Be Prepared - Scouting Museum Trust at Waddecar Scout Camp, West Lancashire.
- Youlbury Scout Activity Centre Oxfordshire
- Brownsea Island Scout camp, Poole Harbour, Dorset.
- Hertfordshire Scout Museum, Well End.
- Scouts Canada National Museum, Ottawa, Ontario ( http://voy.scouts.ca/ca/scouts-canada-national-museum)
- Arizona Scouting Museum [Arizona Scouting Museum - Arizona]
- Barbara Anderson Girl Scout Museum, Phoenix, Arizona
- Camp Boyhaven Scouting Museum, Middle Grove, New York
- Central States Scout Museum, Larned, Kansas
- E. Urner Goodman Scout Museum, Owasippe Scout Reservation, Blue Lake Township, Michigan
- Erie Shores Council - Miakonda Scouting Museum, Toledo, Ohio
- Fred H. Poppe Museum, Amarillo, Texas
- George E. Freestone Boy Scout Museum, Provo, Utah
- Girl Scout First Headquarters, Savannah, Georgia
- Girl Scout Museum and Archives, Girl Scout Headquarters, New York City, New York
- Girl Scout Museum at Cedar Hill, Camp Cedar Hill, Waltham, Massachusetts
- The Girl Scout Museum at Daisy’s Place, Girl Scouts of Tanasi Council Office, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Girl Scout Museum, Oakland, California and at Camp Bothin in Fairfax, California
- Girl Scouts of Utah Heritage Museum, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Goodykoontz Museum of Girl Scout History, Houston, Texas
- Gregson Center and Museum, Pipsico Scout Reservation, Spring Grove, Virginia
- Lake Erie Council - Nathan Dauby Scouting Museum, Cleveland, Ohio
- Lawrence L. Lee Scouting Museum & Max I. Silber Scouting Library, Manchester, New Hampshire
- Las Vegas International Scouting Museum, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Many Point Scout Camp History Center
- Nathan Hale Heritage Center June Norcross Webster Scout Reservation, Ashford, Connecticut
- National Scouting Museum, Irving, Texas
- Nawakwa Lodge #3 Museum
- New Jersey Scout Museum, Morganville, New Jersey
- Norman Rockwell Museum at Stockbridge, Massachusetts
- Norman Rockwell Museum of Vermont
- North Star Museum of Boy Scouting and Girl Scouting, North St. Paul, Minnesota
- Osage County Historical Museum
- Otis H. Chidester Museum, Tucson, Arizona
- Ottawa Scouting Museum, Ottawa, Illinois
- Peregrine International Museum of Scouting
- Samoset Council Archives Room, located at the Crystal Lake Scout Reservation, Rhinelander, Wisconsin
- Scout Heritage Museum, Three Harbors Council, Milwaukee, WI
- Scouting Museum of New Mexico
- Thomas D. Trainor Boy Scout Museum
- Ten Mile River Scout Museum, Narrowsburg, New York
- William Hillcourt Scout Museum and Carson Buck Memorial Library, Constantia, New York
- World of Scouting Museum, Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
- W.C. Moorehead Museum
- Washington Scouting Museum, Washington, Michigan
- Worth Ranch Museum, Palo Pinto, Texas
- North East Regional Scout Museum, Rochelle Park, New Jersey
- "Scouting Milestones Scout History Website". Archived from the original on 13 September 2012. has over 55 fully researched articles with unique photographs of the rarest Scout artifacts making it the most comprehensive virtual Scout Museum on the net.
- Lawrence L. Smith Scouting Museum and Library, Manchester, New Hampshire
- USScouts Scout & Guide Museum page (US and worldwide)
- Tasmanian Scout Heritage Centre, Hobart, Tasmania 
- South Australian Scout Archives.
- Victorian Scout Heritage Centre, South Yarra, Victoria.
- Baden-Powell Heritage Centre and Museum, 'The Wheelhouse', Baden-Powell Park, Samford, Queensland.
- Baden-Powell House, Perth, Western Australia.
- Queensland Guide Museum.
- Scout Museum "Baden Powell"
- Scout Museum "Hno. Cayetano Ponso" Organismo 9800 de Scouts de Argentina
- Baden-Powell Heritage Centre & Museum, Baden-Powell Park, Cash Avenue, Samford, Queensland.
- Scouting Museum and Institute of Scouting History
- Scouts en Gidsen Museum - Musée du Scoutisme et Guidisme
- Centre Historique Belge du Scoutisme - Belgisch Historisch Centrum voor Scoutisme
- Musée International du Scoutisme
- Suomen Partiomuseo – Finlands Scoutmuseum
- Chateau Lyautey
- Réseau Baden Powell Website
- Scouting Nederland Museum
- Scoutingmuseum Haagse Randstad
- Scouting Museum Rotterdam
- ZHP :: Strona główna - Muzeum Harcerstwa
- UK National Virtual Museum Accessed 20 January 2007
- "Discovering Scouting Heritage". The Scout Association. Retrieved 19 March 2018.
- Be Prepared - The Story of Scouting Museum Trust
- Hertfordshire Scout Museum
- Tasmanian Scout Heritage Centre
- South Australian Scout Archives
- Victorian Scout Heritage Centre
- Baden-Powell Heritage Centre & Museum
- Queensland Guide Museum