ScrapBook is an extension for the Mozilla Firefox web browser which adds enhanced scrapbooking, page saving, bookmarking, and notetaking functionality. The extension was initially developed at Murota Laboratory, which is a member of the Chair of Human Resource Development in the Department of Human System Science at Graduate School of Decision Science and Technology, Tokyo Institute of Technology. It is currently maintained by .
ScrapBook won the "Most Useful Upgraded Extension" award in Mozilla's 2006 "Extend Firefox" competition.
The ScrapBook extension saves pages on the local computer. Therefore, saved pages won't be accessible from a smartphone or other computers of the user. However it can be used in combination with other synchronization services that can sync the folder which ScrapBook stores its data.
- "Extend Firefox" competition results
- Fioretti, Marco (23 December 2012). "Scrapbook: A Firefox extension for personal Web archives and more". TechRepublic. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- ScrapBook website
- Former, archived ScrapBook website
- ScrapBook at Mozilla Add-ons
- ScrapBook Features
- ScrapBook Tutorial written by Andrew Giles-Peters
- How To Save Websites With Scrapbook, A Firefox Extension - blog article by JL Beeken 2007-11-25
- Download Entire Web Sites in Firefox using ScrapBook - review by Aseem Kishore 2014-10-19
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|