Jump to navigation Jump to search
Scrap is recyclable material sold to a trader below its original purchase price. A scrap dealer (or, colloquially, scrappie) is a person who is brought or collects scrap and then sells it on for profit.
- Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013, a law in the United Kingdom that prohibits scrap dealers giving cash for metal
- Steptoe and Son, a long-running British comedy series about father-and-son scrap dealers
- Albert & Herbert, a Swedish adaptation of Steptoe and Son
- Per Inge Torkelsen (born 1953), sometime Norwegian scrap dealer
- Harry Needle Railroad Company, a company that scraps old locomotives
|Look up scrap dealer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scrap dealer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.