Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scrap dealer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scrap is recyclable material sold to a trader below its original purchase price. A scrap dealer (or, colloquially, scrappie) is a person who is brought or collects scrap and then sells it on for profit.
- Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013, a law in the United Kingdom that prohibits scrap dealers giving cash for metal
- Steptoe and Son, a long-running British comedy series about father-and-son scrap dealers
- Albert & Herbert, a Swedish adaptation of Steptoe and Son
- Per Inge Torkelsen (1953–2021), sometime Norwegian scrap dealer
- Harry Needle Railroad Company, a company that scraps old locomotives