From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Scraping)
|Look up scrape, scraped, scraper, or scraping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scrape, scraper or scraping may refer to:
Biology and medicine
- Abrasion (medical), a type of injury
- Scraper (biology), grazer-scraper, a water animal that feeds on stones and other substrates by grazing algae, microorganism and other matter
- Scrape, a type of bird nest
- Cloud scraper, birds of the genus Cisticola
- Data scraping, a technique in which a computer program extracts data from human-readable output coming from another program.
- Tracker scrape, request sent to a BitTorrent tracker
- Scraper (archaeology), a stone tool
- Scraper (kitchen), a cooking tool
- Card scraper, cabinet scraper or scraper, a tool for scraping wood
- Hand scraper, a single-edged tool used to scrape metal from a surface
- Fresno scraper, powered by an external tractor which pulls it
- Wheel tractor-scraper, a piece of heavy equipment used for earth-moving
Music and audio
- Rake and scrape, a type of Caribbean music
- Scrape flutter, in sound recording, high-frequency flutter over 100Hz
In instruments or implements
- Scraper (instrument), a musical instrument
- Pick slide, also called pick scrape, an electric guitar playing/sound effect technique
- Gourd scraper, also called a pua, a stick used for playing the güiro, an instrument consisting of a hollow gourd
- "Scrape" (Blue Stahli song), a 2009 non-album single by Blue Stahli
- Scraping (album), a 2002 rock music album by Calexico
- Boot scraper, an item of ironmongery used to scrape mud off boots.
- Scraper (car), a modified American-made family car characterized by large rims and extensive personalization
- Scraper, Oklahoma, a census-designated place in Cherokee County, Oklahoma, United States
- Scratchboard, also called a scraperboard, a technique where drawings are created using sharp knives and tools for etching into a thin layer of white China clay that is coated with black India ink
- Skyscraper, a building over 40 stories tall
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scrape.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.