Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scrapper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scrapper may refer to:
- Someone who collects and sells scrap
- The Scrapper, 1917 short Western film directed by John Ford
- Scrapper (film), a 2011 short film
- Scrapper (2013), independent film starring Michael Beach, Anna Giles and Aidan Gillen
- Scrapper Records, record label of Pete Francis Heimbold
- Someone characterized by a propensity to fight, or one who is currently fighting.
- Scrapper Blackwell, 1903–1962, an American blues guitarist and singer
- (US English) An illegal scrapper, who steals materials from vacant buildings or unused items (such as railroad tracks and street lights), in order to sell them for the scrap value. The term may also be applied to those who steal such items from occupied buildings or items in current use, in order to sell for scrap value (for example, copper coils used in air conditioners).
- Scrapper (Transformers), several Transformers characters
- Scrapper Griswell, fictional character in the comic strip Striker
- Scrapper, fictional cat in the animated TV series Mr. Bean
- Scrapper Smith, one of Lord Snooty's Pals in the Beano.
Scrappers may refer to:
- A scrapbooker
- Scrappers, 2010 feature documentary film, directed by Brian Ashby / Ben Kolak / Courtney Prokopas
- Scrappers, 2010 reality television show on Spike TV
- Scrappers, role-playing game by Privateer Press
- Mahoning Valley Scrappers, minor league baseball club based in Niles, Ohio, USA
- Nashville Scrappers, Nashville High School sports team in Nashville, Arkansas, USA
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scrapper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.