Scream (Sergey Lazarev song)
|Single by Sergey Lazarev|
|Released||9 March 2019|
|Sergey Lazarev singles chronology|
|Eurovision Song Contest 2019 entry|
|◄ "I Won't Break" (2018)|
"Scream" is a song by Russian singer Sergey Lazarev. It was Russia's entry at the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 in Tel Aviv, Israel. It was performed during the second semi-final on 16 May, and qualified for the final, where it finished in third place with 370 points.
Eurovision Song Contest
The song represented Russia in the Eurovision Song Contest 2019, after Sergey Lazarev was internally chosen by the Russian broadcaster. On 28 January 2019, a special allocation draw was held which placed each country into one of the two semi-finals, as well as which half of the show they would perform in. Russia was placed into the second semi-final, to be held on 16 May 2019, and was scheduled to perform in the second half of the show. Once all the competing songs for the 2019 contest had been released, the running order for the semi-finals was decided by the show's producers rather than through another draw, so that similar songs were not placed next to each other. Russia performed in position 13 and qualified for the final, where it was performed fifth. It finished in third place with 370 points.
|Digital download and stream|
|Scotland (Official Charts Company)||89|
- Adams, William (9 March 2019). "Sergey Lazarev shares "Scream" lyrics…". Wiwibloggs.
- "Sergey Lazarev returns to Eurovision with 'Scream' for Russia". eurovision.tv. EBU. 9 March 2019. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
- "Second Semi-Final: Last 10 acts qualify for Eurovision 2019 Grand Final". Eurovision.tv. 16 May 2019. Retrieved 18 May 2019.
- "SCREAM - Single by Sergey Lazarev". Apple Music. Retrieved 16 April 2019.
- "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 25 May 2019.