Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up screech in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A screech is a high-pitched scream from an animal.
Screech may also mean:
- Samuel "Screech" Powers, character played by Dustin Diamond in the NBC television sitcom Saved by the Bell
- A mascot for numerous sports teams, including:
- Newfoundland Screech, a brand of rum from Newfoundland
- "Screech Squad," the trumpet section of the Marching Chiefs
- Screech (comics), an armored vigilante in Marvel comics
- exclamation mark (!), used in computer terminology and in the UK
- Royden Screech, English bishop
- Prof. Timon Screech, faculty of University of London (School of Oriental and African Studies)
- Screech is a punkrock/metal band from the Netherlands
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Screech.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.