|Look up screwball in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A screwball is a baseball pitch.
Screwball or Screwballs may also refer to:
- Screwball (group), an American hip-hop group
- Screwball, nickname of George Beurling (1921-1948), Canada's top flying ace of the Second World War
- Screwball (ice cream), a frozen dessert
- The Screwball, a Woody Woodpecker animated cartoon short subject
- Screwballs, a 1983 Canadian comedy film
- Screwball Screwy Squirrel, an MGM cartoon character of the 1940s created by Tex Avery
- Screwball, an enemy of Spider-Man in the Marvel Comics universe
- Screwball comedy film, a film genre
- Ball screw, a mechanical linear actuator
- Ball screw or ball puller, an accessory for a musket
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Screwball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.