Jump to navigation Jump to search
Scribner may refer to:
- Charles Scribner's Sons, also known as Scribner or Scribner's, New York City publisher
- Scribner's Magazine, pictorial published from 1887–1939 by Charles Scribner's Sons, then merged with the Commentator which continued until 1942
- Scribner’s Monthly, literary periodical published from 1870–1881, when it changed names to The Century Magazine, which continued until 1930, when it was merged with The Forum.
- Scribner's Bookstores, owned by Barnes & Noble
- Scribner, Nebraska, city in Dodge County, Nebraska
- Scribner, California, former town in Humboldt County
- James M. Scribner (1920–?) United States Navy
- Belding Hibbard Scribner (1921–2003), one of the pioneers of kidney dialysis
- Lucy Skidmore Scribner (1853–1931), founder of Skidmore College
- Arthur Hawley Scribner (1859–1932), president of Charles Scribner's Sons
- John Blair Scribner (1850–1879), president of Charles Scribner's Sons
- Wiley Scribner (1840–1889), American politician
- William M. Scribner (1877–1936), American politician
- Frank Lamson Scribner (1851–1938), American botanist, mycologist, a pioneer in plant pathology in the United States.
- Sheila Scribner, American singer/songwriter
- Sylvia Scribner (1923–1991), American psychologist and educational researcher
- Charles Scribner, the name of several members of a New York publishing family associated with Charles Scribner's Sons
- Rod Scribner (1910–1976), American animator
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scribner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.