Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scrim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scrim can refer to:
- Scrim (material), either of two types of material (a lightweight, translucent fabric or a coarse, heavy material)
- Scrim (lighting), a device used in lighting for films
- Scrim (internet slang), friendly match between teams and clans in various ladders, see: shorthand for: scrimmage.
- SCRIM, Sideway-force Coefficient Routine Investigation Machine
- Colin Scrimgeour ("Uncle Scrim"), New Zealand minister and broadcaster
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scrim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.