From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scrim can refer to:
- Scrim (material), either of two types of material (a lightweight, translucent fabric or a coarse, heavy material)
- Scrim (lighting), a device used in lighting for films
- Scrim (internet slang), friendly match between teams and clans in various ladders, see: shorthand for: scrimmage.
- SCRIM, Sideway-force Coefficient Routine Investigation Machine
- Colin Scrimgeour ("Uncle Scrim"), New Zealand minister and broadcaster
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scrim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.