Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scrimmage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scrimmage (alteration of skirmish) may refer to:
- An exhibition game, an informal sports contest or practice match which does not go on the regular season record
- Line of scrimmage, in American football and related games
- Scrimmage vest, clothing used in practices as a substitute for a sports uniform
- USS Scrimmage (AM-297), a U.S. Navy minesweeper built during World War II
- Scholastic Scrimmage, a high school quiz bowl game show televised in Pennsylvania, US
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scrimmage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.