This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Private - Owned by Quest Software|
|Headquarters||Boca Ratón, Florida, United States|
ScriptLogic Corporation was a software manufacturer of network administration products for Microsoft Windows-based networks. ScriptLogic's suite of desktop, server, and Active Directory management products allowed network administrators to remotely manage network-connected desktop PCs and servers to assure uniformity of network configuration and security measures. In 2005, ScriptLogic claimed a customer installed base of 15,700 and its 400 resellers.
History and acquisitions
ScriptLogic, founded in 1997, initially made a user desktop configuration management tool for network administrators. This basic login script replacement tool has grown into a complex desktop configuration management solution called Desktop Authority. Additional desktop management and Windows server products had been added to the portfolio including disk imaging, application packaging, security management, and regulatory compliance solutions.
ScriptLogic had offices in the US, UK and Australia, with customers and distributors worldwide.
January 6, 2004 ScriptLogic acquired Small Wonders Software, a privately held developer of software that focuses on the administration of Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory(TM) in the enterprise.
November 12, 2007 ScriptLogic purchased the assets of Mattus Inc. (d/b/a Kemma Software), a help desk software development company located near Pittsburgh, PA. This acquisition added a help desk software solution for the SMB market to ScriptLogic's product line.
- Desktop Authority
- MSI Studio
- Password Self-Service
- Patch Authority Ultimate
- Privilege Authority
Help desk management
- Help Desk Authority
- Remote Support Center
- Archive Manager
- Enterprise Security Reporter
- File System Auditor
- Quest Lightspeed for SQL Server
- Quest Message Stats
- Patch Authority Ultimate
- Secure Copy
- Security Explorer for File Servers
- Security Explorer for SharePoint
- Security Explorer for SQL
- Security Explorer for Exchange
- ""ScriptLogic Sees Opportunity in Consolidation" | CRN.com". www.dice.com. Retrieved 2016-12-06.
- "ScriptLogic Acquires Small Wonders Software; Complementary Product Line Strengthens ScriptLogic's Market Leadership | Business Wire". www.businesswire.com. Retrieved 2016-12-06.
- "ScriptLogic Corporation Acquires MaSaI Solutions; Leader in Network Administration Software Adds Software Distribution to its Offerings | Business Wire". www.businesswire.com. Retrieved 2016-12-06.
- "Joint Press Release issued by Quest Software, Inc. and ScriptLogic Corp.". www.sec.gov. Retrieved 2016-12-06.
- ""ScriptLogic Acquires Assets of Kemma Software to Extend Into the Help Desk Management Space"". Marketwired.
- us, Dell. "Financial News". Dell. Retrieved 2016-12-06.