|Look up scrivener in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scrivener is a professional scribe.
Scrivener may also refer to:
- Anthony Scrivener (1935–2015), English barrister
- Charles Robert Scrivener (1855–1923), Australian surveyor
- Christiane Scrivener (born 1925), French politician
- Chuck Scrivener (born 1947), former Major League Baseball shortstop
- Colin Scrivener (born 1970), Canadian football player
- Frederick Henry Ambrose Scrivener (1813–1891), English scholar of the New Testament
- Glen Scrivener (born 1967), Canadian former football player
- Jeremy Scrivener (born 1965), Australian actor
- Margaret Scrivener (1922–1997), Canadian politician
- Matthew Scrivener (1580–1609), English colonist
- Nick Scrivener (born 1970), Australian professional rugby union coach and former player
Brands and enterprises
- Scrivener (software), a text-editing application
- Scriveners' Company, a livery company or Guild of the City of London
- "Bartleby, the Scrivener", 1853 short story by Herman Melville
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scrivener.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.