Scroggsfield is an unincorporated community in Fox Township, Carroll County, Ohio, United States. The community is part of the Canton–Massillon Metropolitan Statistical Area. The community is served by the Carrollton, Ohio post office, ZIP code 44615. It is located near the source of Strawcamp Run, a tributary to Yellow Creek.
An 1831 reference had this to say of Fox Township: "Fox, the name of a post township in the southern border of Columbiana County, about 15 miles southeast of New Lisbon, and 130 northeast of Columbus. The office is ridiculously called Scroggsfield." Fox Township was taken from Columbiana County to form Carroll County.
- Scroggsfield Geographic Names Information System
- Zip Code Map
- Ohio Department of Natural Resources. "GAZETTEER_OF_OHIO_STREAMS" (PDF). Retrieved 2010-01-07.
- Eberhart, G. A. (1874). Illustrated Historical Atlas of Carroll County, Ohio: From Recent and Actual Surveys and Records. Unigraphic. p. 26.
- Kilbourn, John (1831). The Ohio gazetteer: or, Topographical dictionary: describing the several ... in the State of Ohio. self. p. 147.
- PUC Ohio map of School Districts
|This Carroll County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|