|Look up scrooge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scrooge is a miserly person.
A Christmas Carol
- Ebenezer Scrooge, is the protagonist in Charles Dickens novel A Christmas Carol
- Adaptations of the novel:
- Scrooge McDuck, also known as Uncle Scrooge, is a Disney cartoon and comics character who also bears a miserly personality
- Scrooged, a 1988 film
- Scrooge McRock, Grand Buffet album, 1997
- RT-20 (missile) (NATO reporting name: SS-15 Scrooge), an intercontinental ballistic missile developed by the Soviet Union
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scrooge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.