Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scrooge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scrooge is a miserly person.
A Christmas Carol
- Ebenezer Scrooge, is the protagonist in Charles Dickens novel A Christmas Carol (1843)
- Adaptations of the novel:
- Scrooge McDuck, also known as Uncle Scrooge, is a Disney comics and cartoon character created in 1947 who also bears a miserly personality
- Scrooged, a 1988 film
- Scrooge McRock, Grand Buffet album, 1997
- RT-20 (missile) (NATO reporting name: SS-15 Scrooge), an intercontinental ballistic missile developed by the Soviet Union
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scrooge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.