From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scrooge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A scrooge is a miserly person. Scrooge may also refer to:
A Christmas Carol
- Ebenezer Scrooge is the protagonist of Charles Dickens' novel A Christmas Carol
- Adaptations of the novel:
- Scrooged, a 1988 film
- Scrooge McDuck, a Disney cartoon and comics character who also bears a miserly personality
- Scrooge McDuck and Money, a 1967 short animated cartoon
- Scrooge McRock, Grand Buffet album, 1997
- RT-20 (missile) (NATO reporting name: SS-15 Scrooge), an intercontinental ballistic missile developed by the Soviet Union
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scrooge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.