From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Scrub (disambiguation))
|Look up scrub, scrubs, or scrubber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scrub(s) or Scrubber(s) may refer to:
- Scrub, low shrub and grass characteristic of scrubland
- Scrubs (clothing), worn by medical staff
- Scrubs (TV series), an American television program
- Scrubs (occupation), also called "scrub tech," "scrub nurse," or "surgical technologist"
- Scrub baseball, also known as "scrub" or "scrubs", an informal game of baseball without teams
- Scrubber, an industrial pollution control device usually installed on chimneys or air exhaust systems
- Scrubber (brush), a wide brush for cleaning floors and hard surfaces
- Scrubber, a name for a scullery maid or between maid
- Scrubbing (audio), an interaction in which a playhead is dragged across a segment of audio to play it
- Scrubbers, a 1983 film directed by Mai Zetterling
- When the launch of a rocket, such as the Space Shuttle, is postponed (scrubbed) due to weather or problems.
- Wormwood Scrubs, also known as "The Scrubs", an area in west London
- Wormwood Scrubs (HM Prison), also known as "The Scrubs", a prison in London
- Carbon dioxide scrubber, which absorbs that gas from exhaled air in a rebreather, a spacecraft or submersible craft
- Data scrubbing, an error correction technique
- Deku Scrubs or Deku, a fictional race of creatures in The Legend of Zelda media
- "No Scrubs", a song by TLC from Fanmail
- Patrick Drake and Robin Scorpio, a supercouple featured on the daytime soap opera General Hospital, known to fans as "Scrubs"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scrub.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.