From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scullion may refer to:
- Scullion (group), an Irish folk rock band
- Nigel Scullion, Australian politician
- Tony Scullion, Retired Irish Gaelic footballer who played for Derry
- The dictionary definition of scullion at Wiktionary
- Skullion - the main character in the novels Porterhouse Blue and Grantchester Grind
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scullion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.