Cover of the winter 1998 edition
|Categories||Sculpture, Figurative art, Art history, Archeology|
|First issue||December 1951|
|Company||National Sculpture Society|
|Based in||New York|
Sculpture Review is the official illustrated publication of the National Sculpture Society (NSS). It is based in New York City. It is concerned with figurative sculpture. It features articles about the history of figurative sculpture and sculptors as well as current artists and trends.
- "National Sculpture Review". National Library of Australia.
- John Canaday (July 25, 1965). "Our National Pride: The World's Worst Sculpture". The New York Times.
- "National Sculpture Review". Miami University Libraries.
- "Sculpture Review: A Publication of the National Sculpture Society". Sculpture Review.
- "Periodical Holdings". Indianapolis Museum of Art.