Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up scum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scum or S.C.U.M. may refer to:
- Soap scum, an informal term for the white solid that results from the addition of soap to hard water
- Impurity that accumulates at the surface of a liquid (especially water or molten metal)
- Dross, solid impurities floating on a molten metal
- Algae or similar vegetation found floating on the surfaces of ponds
- The topmost liquid layer (mainly consisting of fats) of a septic tank
- An insult, based on the previous terms
Games and sport
- Scum (video game), an upcoming open-world survival video game
- Scum (card game), a card game in which players race to get rid of all of the cards in their hands
- S.C.U.M. (professional wrestling), a professional wrestling stable
- "Scum" or "scummers", a derogatory nickname for Southampton F.C., commonly used by supporters of the team's long-standing rivals, Portsmouth F.C.
Books, film and TV
- Scum, novel by Isaac Bashevis Singer translated from the Yiddish by Rosaline Dukalsky Schwartz
- Scum, a script by Roy Minton
- Scum (band), a Norwegian hardcore punk/black metal band
- S.C.U.M (band), an English post-punk/art rock group
- SCUM, a side project of Japanese noise musician Merzbow
- Scum (Napalm Death album), a 1987 grindcore album
- Scum (Anti-Nowhere League album), a 1997 punk rock album
- Scums (album), a 2013 rock album by Japanese band Nightmare
- "Scum" (song), a song by Meat Puppets from the 1995 album No Joke!
- "Scum", a bonus track from the 1986 Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds album Your Funeral... My Trial
- "Scum", a song by Oi Polloi originally released on the 1986 album Resist the Atomic Menace
- SCUMM (Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion), scripting language for development of the graphical adventure game Maniac Mansion
- SCUM Manifesto, a 1967 radical feminist manifesto wherein SCUM means "Society for Cutting Up Men"
- Scum Lake (disambiguation)
- Scum of the Earth (disambiguation)
- Skum (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing scum
- Scump or Seth Abner (born 1995), professional Call of Duty player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.