From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up scum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scum or S.C.U.M. may refer to:
- Algae or similar vegetation found floating on the surfaces of ponds
- Dross, solid impurities floating on a molten metal
- Impurity that accumulates at the surface of a liquid (especially water or molten metal)
- Scum, the topmost liquid layer of a cesspool or septic tank
- Soap scum, an informal term for the white solid that results from the addition of soap to hard water
Games and sport
- Scum (card game), a card game in which players race to get rid of all of the cards in their hands
- S.C.U.M. (professional wrestling), a professional wrestling stable
Books, film and TV
- Scum, novel by Isaac Bashevis Singer translated from the Yiddish by Rosaline Dukalsky Schwartz
- Scum is a script by Roy Minton
- Scum (band), a Norwegian hardcore punk/black metal band
- S.C.U.M (band), an English post-punk/art rock group
- SCUM, a side project of Japanese noise musician Merzbow
- Scum (Anti-Nowhere League album), a 1997 punk rock album
- Scum (Napalm Death album), a 1987 grindcore album
- Scums (album), a 2013 rock album by Japanese band Nightmare
- Scum (song), a song by Meat Puppets from the 1995 album No Joke!
- "Scum", a bonus track from the 1986 Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds album Your Funeral... My Trial
- "Scum", a song by Oi Polloi originally released on the 1986 album Resist the Atomic Menace
- SCUM Manifesto, a 1967 radical feminist manifesto wherein SCUM means "Society for Cutting Up Men"
- SCUMM (Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion), scripting language for development of the graphical adventure game Maniac Mansion
- All pages with titles containing "scum"
- Scum of the Earth (disambiguation)
- Scum Lake (disambiguation)
- Skum (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.