From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Scylla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Scylla may refer to:
- Scylla, a monster from Greek mythology traditionally located at today's town of Scilla, Calabria
- Scylla (princess), a princess of Megara, a figure from Greek mythology unrelated to the monster
- Scylla (band), a band fronted by Toni Halliday during her hiatus from the 1990s shoegaze band Curve
- Scylla (genus), a genus of swimming crabs including the economically important Scylla serrata
- Scylla (Gatti), an opera first performed in the Paris Opera in 1701
- Scylla (Prison Break episode), Prison Break's season four premiere
- Scylla (Transformers), a fictional character from Transformers: Beast Wars
- Scylla (database), a NoSQL database
- 155 Scylla, an asteroid
- HMS Scylla, a number of ships of the British Royal Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Scylla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.